Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The End Of Summer.

Remember when I met my dream girl in Arizona? She came to visit me once I got home from tour. This was one of the best relationships I've ever had, too bad it got cut short. Life goes on.



Las Vegas, after we took Amanda back to Arizona. This place has lost it's novelty. How many other photos do I have from this place in this blog so far?

Corbin hatemoshing our fan to death. The last day of the SH was a pretty emotional thing.

Wreckage.

Group photo of (most) of us who spent our days here.

After the demise of the SH, I went to my parents' house in Colorado to hang out and work for a couple weeks. I spotted this on the way there, somewhere outside of Montrose.

I joined a band and we needed promos, so I shot them myself. I was trying way hard to pretend this wasn't awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment